If you wish to return
the purchased item(s) for whatever the reason may be, you may return it for a
full refund, a credit on your account or an exchange for another item of the
same price within 15 days of the invoice date. All returns must be in the
original packaging. Customer is responsible for shipping charges plus insurance
(if applicable) when returning good/s to us. All incomplete returns
(missing parts) or After 15 days of the invoice date are subject to a minimum
Please note any: Shortage, discrepancy or damage in a shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Please do not discard any boxes or wrapping supplies until the issue is resolved.
To ensure full credit, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
* It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend FedEx or the US Postal Service insured mail) to: NailsWebstore.com 15030 Goldenwest Cir Unit # 11242 Westminster, CA 92685
* All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number click here and complete the form or call our Customer Service at 800
We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked outside of the box.
Product(s) should be:
v Returned within 30 days from shipping date,
v In good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and
v Received in salable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- Please enclose Return Authorization number inside returns package.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- When buy in case, but return less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to the NailsWebstore.com
- Following items cannot be returned: pedicure spas, acrylic and gel nail brushes, furniture, all equipment and parts (nail drills, sterilizers, towel warmers, lights, dryers, air cleaners, books, DVD...) and brand name items such as OPI, CND, IBD, Cuccio.
- Spas & equipment carry manufacturer's warranty. Please contact manufacturer for technical issues.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items and special/custom orders; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 30 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
- DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO the NailsWebstore.com by air shipment - The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers (e.g., Demert nail dryer) and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g., acrylic nail liquid, nail polish, nail polish removers) have this restricted status. All of these products must be returned via a ground shipping service.
Once you return products to the NailsWebstore.com, you can check your order status online through Your Account at any time to see if we've received and processed it. You can call us at 1-8000 from 9:00AM – 5:30PM CST Mon-Fri except national holidays. Be sure have your order number available when you call.